Monday, July 13, 2009

It's so hot outside

Today as I drove home from work, the car showed that the outside temperature was 107 degrees Fahrenheit. When I parked in the shade when I got home, the temperature magically dropped to 104 degrees. Still smoldering hot.



Since it was so hot, I didn't want to heat up the kitchen by using the stove or oven, so I stopped by one of our favorite places for dinner.


The steak sandwiches from this place are phenomenal. Definitely not diet-friendly, but completely delicious.

Del Rancho has been around since 1959 and can be found in twelve locations: eleven in Oklahoma (nine of those are in the Oklahoma City metro area) and one in Texas.

2 comments:

  1. You may be unaware, but, there are no calories in them when the temperature exceeds 100 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best news I've heard all day!

    ReplyDelete